Take a selfie to win a Kaosland Cup NFT & 500,000 $NEER airdrop!
Soccer is arguably one of the most popular sports in the world! It brings us passion, teamwork and solidarity! At MetaDojo, we are big fans too. To celebrate the Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup, we have collaborated with the Bit.Country team to bring our community the #KaoslandCup2022, a set of competitions in the metaverse for you to have the chances of bringing home loads of fun, cherished memories and of course prizes!
What is the Kaosland Cup Selfie Competition?
Bit.Country has teamed up with MetaDojo, built two custom metaverse stadiums and deployed them into an event sandpit on Pioneer.Bit.Country. Jump into one of the two stadiums, select your favourite team and dress your avatar in their kit. Then, take your avatar to explore these two virtual stadiums and use the selfie cameras to take a snapshot and share it on Twitter.
How to Enter the Kaosland Cup Selfie Competition?
We have set out 6 tasks for you to complete, for every task that is successfully completed you will be awarded certain points. To enter the competition you will need to accumulate a minimum of 90 points. The more points that you collect, the higher possibility of winning.
- Follow @BitDotCountry on Twitter
- Follow @MetaDojo_IO on Twitter
- Retweet the @BitDotCountry competition announcement
- Retweet the @MetaDojo_IO competition announcement
- Create a selfie photo or video inside one of the stadiums
- Share your selfie on Twitter
What Can You Win?
Winners of the #KaoslandCup Selfie Competition will receive a Kaosland Cup NFT! Holders of this NFT will be airdropped a complete set of team wearables, this includes:
- 1 x Shirt NFT
- 1 x Shorts NFT
- 1 x Shoes + Socks NFT.
- NFTs are not wallet bound and can be traded on the Bit.Country NFT marketplace(s).
Holders of this NFT will be eligible for the Kaosland Cup Airdrop! In this airdrop, up to 500,000 $NEER will be given away to all entries combined. More details about the airdrop will be released, make sure you follow Bit.Country Twitter to stay informed.
Kaosland Cup Whitelist Registration
- Registration closes: 11:59 p.m. UTC on November 20th, 2022
- Whitelist spots awarded: 11:59 p.m. UTC on December 5th, 2022
Kaosland Cup Selfie Competition
- Event starts: 12:00 a.m. UTC on November 23rd, 2022.
- Event closes: 11:59 p.m. UTC on December 12th, 2022 and 5,000 entries target reached
- Winners announced: after 11:59 p.m. UTC on December 13th, 2022 and 5,000 entries target reached
Kaosland Cup Airdrop (Activated only when 5,000 entries target reached)
- Event starts: 12:00 a.m. UTC on December 14th, 2022
- Event closes: 11:59 p.m. UTC on December 18th, 2022
- Winners announced: 11:59 p.m. UTC on December 22nd, 2022
For more information about the #KaoslandCup, read here.
Dojos are versatile and customizable 3D buildings that can be embedded to websites or deployed to metaverses with ease. Inside these purpose-built metaverse buildings, owners can display and trade their NFT collections, promote products and services, reward users for content created or missions completed, host virtual meetings and events, and much more.
Creators are significant contributors to the MetaDojo ecosystem, by turning their valuable skills and experience to professional services and/or NFTs listed in the marketplace.
Need more information about MetaDojo？